Current Sergio Pérez

Rutherford

Podium Finisher
SerEGO Perez seems to have learnt nothing since his days at McLaren. Now that he's under pressure from a 'rookie', he back to old habits and solely blaming others for incidents.

Rutherford

Podium Finisher
My previous post holds true here once again.

He gave Ocon no breathing space and then blamed him for the collision...

Lewywo4

Race Winner
He would have only himself to blame, If that was to happen, but the money that he brings will save his ass.

The Artist.....

Champion Elect
Personally, if I were the Force India managers, I would be looking for another driver for the rest of the season; Perez has shown again and again that he is dangerous, and doesn't care!

Road of Bones

MTC Mole
Premium Contributor
He's a talented racing driver who is only now realising that he's missed the boat when it comes to the plum drives, and in his desperation not to be outdone by his younger, more likely to get a plum-drive teammate, he is taking robust defence to unsafe levels.
The problem with today's 2-by-2 grid, is that the Force Indias always seem to end up on the same piece of track.
Ocon will go on to do great things, but Checo will end up being remembered for squeezing the occasional podium out of midfield cars and putting his teammate in the wall. It's rather a shame really.

Bleu

Points Scorer
While normally drivers should cut down the final 10% of the aggression when racing against their team-mates, Perez almost cuts down that 10 % against every other driver than his team-mate.

RasputinLives

So Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Contributor
Sergio reaps what he sows. He started this in Canada by refusing to play the teammate game which just made Ocon determined to beat him. Now he has an angry and very quick Frenchman out for his blood and moves like in Spa (twice!) shows he knows he doesn't have the talent to hold him back.

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
i dont know whether this perez not liking young guy outshining him & baku still angers him. after hearing ottmar on pitwall all weekend, im so glad im not either driver on the reciecuving end of that on sunday. because i have a feeling he can be a very angry man
>:(:censored::spank:

Last edited:

Il_leone

Champion Elect
Checo has admitted that the team have money problems which is slowing down the introduction of upgrades to be able to challenge Renault who are solid

I just don't see him staying at Force India for another year especially if Mercedes want to place Russell in the team and also Latifi is making noises he wants to be in F1

I see Checo potentially moving over to Haas or go back to Sauber if he is still trying to chase that Ferrari drive

Top Bottom