Race Of Champions 2011

The good thing about this years ROC is that at least we don't have to get up at silly o'clock to watch it like the last two years. Plus it's brilliant that it's gonna be host in Germany the Nations champions country. Anyone know the venue it'll be hosted in Germany?

The good thing about this years ROC is that at least we don't have to get up at silly o'clock to watch it like the last two years. Plus it's brilliant that it's gonna be host in Germany the Nations champions country. Anyone know the venue it'll be hosted in Germany?
Maybe watch the video posted by Greenlantern!

Timo Glock is the 6th F1 driver to confirm they are driving at the ROC. He is teaming up with Timo Scheider double DTM champ to for Germanys 'B' team in the Race of nations. (well I don't think Vettel and Schumy would enjoy being called the 'B' team LOL )

There was 16 drivers last year so we still have a few more to go if they have the same number this year. Fingers crossed for some more Brits.

Brian Deegan x-games rally cross champion will be partnering Travis Pastrana for team USA in the ROC.

So full driver list so far ...

Michael Schumacher
Sebastian Vettel
Jenson Button
Andy Priaulx
Tom Kristensen
Mattias Ekstrom
Travis Pastrana
Sebastien Ogier
Roman Grosjean
Martin Tomczyk
Vitaly Petrov
Timo Glock
Timo Scheider
Brian Deegan

Only 3 weeks to go.

More drivers confirmed. Rallytastic.

Finland’s Hänninen, the 2011 S-WRC champion and 2010 IRC champion, will team up with Le Mans legend Tom Kristensen for Team Nordic.

Czech driver Kopecký, IRC runner-up for the last three years, will partner F1 star Vitaly Petrov in Team Slavic, the first ROC pairing from Eastern Europe.

Last years surprise champion :o Fillipe Albuquerque has confirmed he will defend his title this year. Fillipe raced in DTM in 2011 and surprised everyone at last years ROC by defeating Vettel in the Semi Final and Leob in the Final. Can he do it again this year ? :dunno:

Only 8 and half days to go....

Yes smartass :p, I searched for both broadcast the Netherlands and broadcast Holland but didn't come up with any results, so I was wondering if there was a page that I missed which showed all the broadcasts around the world.

Yes smartass :p, I searched for both broadcast the Netherlands and broadcast Holland but didn't come up with any results, so I was wondering if there was a page that I missed which showed all the broadcasts around the world.

Don't know, but you are not that far away. You could go and watch it in the stadium. ;)

Hmm. Gatwick to Dusseldorf sat morning £60. Return Sunad afternoon £45. Tickets to ROC Nations Cup from £20. B&B £20.

Total = £125

So about £150 if I want better seats. This could be a goer! I'll probably spend the same if I stay at home.

Is there a place where I can find out where it's being broadcast in every country? I can't find anything on the site.
Its on RTL in Germany.

SKY (ch413) and Virgin(ch545 thanks Ninj) its on Motors TV UK.
Checked my freeview this morning and it seems to be missing this channel :disappointed:
However I believe you can watch on the ROC website. http://www.raceofchampions.com/

Sat 6pm - 9pm Live
Sun 10am - 1pm replay
Sun 1pm - 4pm Live
Mon 2.45 - 5.45 replay

Really looking forward to this. One last fling :cheer: then no more racing till spring :o

Back
Top Bottom