Prix Drapeur á Damier et Noir

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
So which moment of the race takes your chequered flag, and who gets your black flag?

My black flag goes to McLaren's pit crew for a rubbish pit stop.
My chequered flag goes to HRT for Liuzzi out qualifying Glock!

Also, Jenson, don't encourage EJ!

Was the dodgy pit stop actually McLaren's fault, or was it just 'one of those things'?

Black flag to Webber, he really needs to up his game and shouldn't be making comments about how Vettel was out of reach when he was driving the older specification car and still blitzed him.

Cheqeured flag to Buemi for thrashing Alguersuari on race day.

Black flag to the 2011 season, marshmallow tyres, DRS, the regulations and the inability of the FIA to apply the rules consistently and fairly.

Chequered flag to, well no-one, I'm not in the mood.

Black flag to the 2011 season, marshmallow tyres, DRS, the regulations and the inability of the FIA to apply the rules consistently and fairly.

Oh, Bro - bugger F1 - it's only something that you have devoted 3 years of your life to - so what the heck? More important things to worry about perhaps?

The black dog will pass and you will once again be inspired by "the magical men in their flying machines"

It's just racing and business

Chequred flag goes to Hamiltons lollipop person for succeding where Ferrari had failed and avoided incident when Hamilton was released
Black flag goes to Hamiltons right front tyre crew for botching his stop in the first place

Don't feel down... we still love you Bro; take a break and have a cuppa on me:tea:

Ha ha ha... same here but I'm feeling friendly today.
If you want to play there are half a dozen axe throwing axes in the hallway...

Attachments

• IMG_1314.JPG
    IMG_1314.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 72
Black flag is for the collective efforts of the pit crews and wheel nuts for not letting the drivers fight it out on the track.

My chequered flag goes to the Turkish fans who came out to show their support for their circuit and hopefully a deal will now be found to keep the race there for many more years to come.

Back
Top Bottom