Caption Competition  Part VI - Sebastian Vettel

Caption Comp Part VI - Sebastian Vettel

• Vettel - "Trust me guys, once this is painted red, it's a cert......" ;)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vettel: So let's check where we are.... the hat'll keep the sun out of your eyes, the glasses will l

• If you suck here and squeeze that, then they have no fuel. I win!!

• "Ferrari told me if I sign for them, they'd give me the best car for the Singapore night race..

• Vettel plays the perfect student as Ghandi demonstrates next years push to pass system!!!

• 9 of the 10 F1 teams were left with these cars and non-professional drivers after the FIA's latest r

• New safety feature added to the Torro Rosso

• Vettel gets the horn

• Vettel's earring doubles as a handy hat.

• Now, if Ferrari are to be believed, syphoning is easy. I just need to suck on this, we both squeeze

• Total voters

Amdathlonuk

Somewhat related.........
Contributor
Well guys, here goes, get your brians out of neutral and get thinking, best caption wins...... well, nothing actually other than a slight amount of praise and the honours of finding the pic for Part VII!! :)

Attachments

• Vettel.jpg
    Vettel.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 489
F1 / Sewards Walk in their shoes day:

Vettel: So let's check where we are.... the hat'll keep the sun out of your eyes, the glasses will let you see the circuit. Now for the hard part, this is a car....

Steward: OK, whatever, now this horn, can we fit them to all red cars?

Vettel suddenly realises Massa is about to make an optomistic overtaking manouver and attempts to sound a warning LOL

Now, if Ferrari are to be believed, syphoning is easy. I just need to suck on this, we both squeeze this sack and the tank will fill quicker than a stewards charity cup!

Back
Top Bottom