Poll Out of Ten - 2013 Brazilian Grand Prix

2013 Brazilian Grand Prix Out of Ten

• Total voters
It is pretty obvious which way the voting is going from the Lewis camp, which is odd considering it was a pretty decent race compared to the rest of them this season...

Me mate gethinceri hasn't voted yet he's probably waiting for the outlaws to **** off so that he can watch the race in piece, lets just wait and find out which way he swings before we jump to any conclusions about how good the race was or wan't..

Last edited:
I was going to vote, I really was...but even with JB's double overtake (which I cheered, even if nobody else did), I just could not, frankly, find it in me to do so. I can't even summon the enthusiasm to write anything amusing about not voting again.

Thank heavens this terribly one-sided season is over, and let's hope that at least one team steps up to challenge Team Vettel in 2014- I don't think I can take another season like this one.

Both McLaren drivers deserved the "Driver of the day award". It is a shame that they didn't make it into Q3 and that Perez smashed his car on Saturday.

Driver of the day? :thinking: A toss up between Alonso and Webber. Webber because he ended his F1 career in style with a solid drive or Alonso because once again he squeezed everything out of that Ferrari to be best of the rest.

I give it an 8 ... decent race compared to the last 3 or 4 (you don't need a Tilke-drome to overtake...) this is one of my favourite tracks .... and I am a little sentimental for Webber, Massa, et al ...

10 from me. Mostly 'cos I like to hang out with sensible people gethinceri and Mephistopheles .

It was a race which would have been better if it wasn't the last on the calendar and the championships were still undecided. It had a lot going for it and would have benefited from the aformentioned caveats - possibly the most 'exciting' of the season but some how lost all of its potential.

I am, also, glad to see the back of 2013 :disappointed:

Back
Top Bottom