Gaming One for the gamers out there

Any Xboxers on here who will be picking this up?

We could recreate some classic races online such as Singapore 2008.... :whistle: LOL

This is me:

[gt:3cnfxu89]The Brogans[/gt:3cnfxu89]

Use this code if you want to embed your gamertag:
Code:
[gt]The Brogans[/gt]

I am a fellow Xboxer, sadly I do not have the funds to buy a new game at the moment :(

The graphics look immense tho

Anyone know why my son's X-Box 360 now shows Error 74 (something to do with the video card?) and doesn't chuffing well work - exactly 1 week after we invested in a 12 month subscription to X-Box live >:(

FB said:
Anyone know why my son's X-Box 360 now shows Error 74 (something to do with the video card?) and doesn't chuffing well work - exactly 1 week after we invested in a 12 month subscription to X-Box live >:(

This link seems to suggest it may be the AV cable. Microsoft support for these is pretty good (they've had plenty of practice with the RROD issues) so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

*edit* remembering to post the link may help slightly.

http://www.llamma.com/xbox360/repair/Xb ... -codes.htm

Tried taking the cable out and pushing it back in without success. Also tried a VGA cable we have for the console and that don't work either. I'm tempted to open it up and see if anything has "come loose" inside...

Why he couldn't just use the PS3 is beyond me :givemestrength:

Don't open it up FB!

If it has been bought within a year, you are covered by your retail guarantee, and can just take it back to the shop for a swap. If its within 3 years old you are covered by the Microsoft guarantee, you can send it to them and they will repair it free of charge. Opening up the console will void both of them.

On the argument of Xbox-Playstation, I happy to admit that the PS3 is a superior piece of technology, but damn me, the pad is a peice of :censored:

:D

Thanks for the advice MajorD but it's more than 3 years old. I have a scan through the web and see what advice there is.

My advice is get a new one FB.

The new Xboxes are far better machines than the original ones with more storage, quieter drives and new features such as Kinect (Natal), etc.

Some places even do trade ins or you can sell old machines on eBay easily enough, even faulty ones as people like to "tinker" with them.

Brogan said:
Any Xboxers on here who will be picking this up?

I will for sure. I bought a Fanatec wheel when Forza 3 came out so I'm really hoping they've included decent wheel support.

The preview videos look amazing and from what we've been told the weather system is something else. However, I'm a bit worried about the inclusion of post race interviews and that kind of thing. I'm prepared to be surprised but I hope it's optional even if it is well implemented.

Well guys Ive had a think about it, I'll take one for the team and buy it on release....to do a review for the site of course :embarrassed:

Back
Top Bottom