Official F1 Fantasy League

Okay what the hell is going on? I was 2nd on Monday, I went in to look at my team and perhaps tinker with it and apparently I've dropped to 5th? Was there some secret race or some secret penalties I was unaware of or something? :o:s:dunno:

Actually I haven't touched my team in weeks, I can't see a way of making it better at this point and I've moved up the table, so I must be doing something right.

I don't have either of the Alpha drivers, RasputinLives so that should have given me more points as Hamilton gained from their loss so to speak.

I do have Daniil Kvyat gethinceri so.......

I just don't understand this game at all apparently.

guess who. finally got the budget for mercedes stuck them in & they went to have there 3rd non point scoring race (before the DQs since hamiltons joined Mercedes.

sometimes you just have to know ypur limits & say im cursed :facepalm::D

guess who. finally got the budget for mercedes stuck them in & they went to have there 3rd non point scoring race (before the DQs since hamiltons joined Mercedes.

sometimes you just have to know ypur limits & say im cursed :facepalm::D

You jinxed Mercedes!! I'm telling Toto :pROFL

20190921_115830.png
20190921_115753.png

forgot to update this but this table pre Singapore. i think ive got my team sorted now too little too late as i won individual rounds of Belgium & Italy.

with 4 rounds to go. haas da la vista racing seems to have a big lead. going into them. ive seemingly have a huge comeback since summer break but alot like ferrari too little too late. with 3 wins 2nd & 3rd

Screenshot_20191018-163444.jpg

Screenshot_20191018-163503.jpg

Back
Top Bottom