Nico Rosberg

Nico Erik Rosberg, son of Keijo "Keke" Erik Rosberg, is about to have his 100th Grand Prix meeting this weekend in Hungary.

I was about to write my "best wishes" to him in 'his' thread...but I couldn't find one...so, I figured I might as well start it off.

What is very interesting is that his father, Keke, took part in 114 Grand Prix races in his entire Formula One career, winning 5 of them - all for Williams from 1982 to 1985 - as well as a World Championship.

It's interesting in that Nico is approaching that number quickly and he's already about to finish off his 6th season in a few months...but without a win to his name...and no win in sight given the current pecking order of the cars.

Some say Nico is a great talent...while others say he hasn't fared well against quality teammates in their prime, so it's hard to judge. Mark Webber is, seemingly, his only reasonable benchmark and that was way back in his rookie season in a car that was one of the worst ones ever constructed by Williams.

What are people's thoughts on Nico Rosberg?

Regardless, Godspeed to Nico on the occassion of his 100th Grand Prix this weekend! :)

Just because he deserves to have a picture of him posted looking like a dick.

kv2k2007_01.jpg

That lap may well be remembered as the lap that wins the 2016 Championship. The fly in the ointment is that run down to turn 1, with the Red Bulls on supersofts.

A poor start from Hamilton could just increase that margin for error...

A poor start from Hamilton could just increase that margin for error...

---------------------------------

It would have to be one hell of a bad start though. There are clear clean and dirty side of grid here, and with the track having looked so dusty all weekend anybody starting on the dirty side will have their work cut out on the approach to the first corner. It might be difficult for Nico to hang on to second at the start. Unless I'm totally wrong as usual.

Back
Top Bottom