Nico Rosberg

Nico Erik Rosberg, son of Keijo "Keke" Erik Rosberg, is about to have his 100th Grand Prix meeting this weekend in Hungary.

I was about to write my "best wishes" to him in 'his' thread...but I couldn't find one...so, I figured I might as well start it off.

What is very interesting is that his father, Keke, took part in 114 Grand Prix races in his entire Formula One career, winning 5 of them - all for Williams from 1982 to 1985 - as well as a World Championship.

It's interesting in that Nico is approaching that number quickly and he's already about to finish off his 6th season in a few months...but without a win to his name...and no win in sight given the current pecking order of the cars.

Some say Nico is a great talent...while others say he hasn't fared well against quality teammates in their prime, so it's hard to judge. Mark Webber is, seemingly, his only reasonable benchmark and that was way back in his rookie season in a car that was one of the worst ones ever constructed by Williams.

What are people's thoughts on Nico Rosberg?

Regardless, Godspeed to Nico on the occassion of his 100th Grand Prix this weekend! :)

I watched them both, I am part of the coincidence. I won't be watching on Sunday so Nico's chances are definitively ****ed.

Congratulations to 2016 champion Nico Rosberg. Fully deserved over the season as he just went out and concentrated on getting his own results. He also had everything but the kitchen sink thrown at him in Abu Dhabi.

Humble pie for me as I've never rated him. well done chap.

Lovely to see some (a lot) of emotion from Nico, this really means a great deal to him and Hamilton made it as difficult as he could for him in this last race.

Yes. hearing him celebrate with his wife on the radio was the most genuine I think I've heard the guy. Nice to hear.

Back
Top Bottom