Head To Head Nico Rosberg vs Lewis Hamilton

Lewywo4 that's right, he's more comfortable in the car and he'll have had input into it. Add to that the nature of this season cars, looser back end, something Lewis deals well with, and the fact you can go racing rather than go slow. It all adds up to a lot of pluses for Lewis this year. The tyres appear to be much more fit for purpose this year and the Merc has lost its appetite for eating them. Lewis suffered more than Nico at Spain last year with the tyre chewing, shouldn't be an issue this year.

The fact is, Hamilton's already got the upper hand on Rosberg since he won at Bahrain, the race where Rosberg should have won to show that he's a championship contender.

Instead, he faltered several times, with the start, and then with out braking himself several times. He's not been close to Hamilton since, hence some negativity over the title battle.

Entertaining and nerve wracking qualy session between Lewis and Nico today, and Nico really kept me on the edge of my chair, especially during Q3. A good shootout and result for Lewis, especially since that it occurred in the dry

RasputinLives Boring and pathetic about any so called Martin Whitmarsh's conspiracies - I guess that includes telling him to go and win back Nicole and picking SImon Fuller as his manager so he can be messed up:whistle: or deliberately crash into Massa :whistle:

He was disappointed given he'd led the last three sessions. He was hardly going to be ecstatic was he.

"Upset/rattled" :rolleyes:

In the post race interview Hammy said he didn't get a clear lap until the last one in Q3. Rosberg looked like someone had just served him a shit sandwich in the photo's for the top 3 and at the press conference but then if he'd looked happy at being beaten (again) by his teammate it would have been even more worrying.

The drag race to the first corner will probably decide the race. The way things are going at the moment I can't see Nico getting close to Lewis. Nico can go through Hamilton's telemetry as much as he likes but, as Damon Hill pointed out, it doesn't me he can replicate what Hamilton does.

Back
Top Bottom