Nicki Lauda - Chump of the Weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing one reason would be that he's barely gone a race without something being wrong with his car.

And Vettel hasn't had KERS-related problems? Hamilton's brigade won't want to admit it but the MP4-26 has been faster than the RB7 in 4 of the last 5 Grand Prix races.

I think Lauda is referring to not only Canada but Monaco as well...especially when he was already on probation.

I think no one has realised they are driving in the wet not the dry so the additional wall of spray would have obscured Button;s vision further

I wonder if it was Schumacher that was involved would there be a different reacton

I think Lauda is referring to not only Canada but Monaco as well...especially when he was already on probation.

I think no one has realised they are driving in the wet not the dry so the additional wall of spray would have obscured Button;s vision further

I wonder if it was Schumacher that was involved would there be a different reacton

No we have discussed that a fair bit, this thread is 8 pages long. I think the Stewards had it right which is why I've linked the report again. It's a very fair conclusion I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom