MotoGP MotoGP 2012 Season Race Discussion

Fenderman nice summation re the Moto2 race, I noticed the size differential between Scott Redding and the other 2 podium finishers, he's more of a Simoncelli (rip) than a Pedrosa, I think a bigger bike would suit him better, but 2 cracking races.

The main event was a bit of a bugger's muddle after the first corner, shame Cal got pushed out wide, I think he could have got on the podium and despite the Ducati rumours, I'd love to see him on the factory Yamaha, he could certainly do a better job than Ben Spies (I guess it depends how many Yams they sell in the US vs the UK)

Well I did manage to watch the race after all, the main event at least.
I've got like this funny feeling Bautista won't be winning the spanish equivalent of sports personality of the year in 2012...

Jos the Boss Eurosport will probably rerun it later tonight or tomorrow. Auntie Beeb has deserted MotoGP completely for tennis even on the red button. They have no respect for a good chunk of TV license payers do they!

Incubus Bautista's worse brain fade to date. just when he was getting so much better in the big class. Doh.

I watched the motogp, all 3 classes, on the red button on freeview. It'll be on iplayer, and there is a rerun of the motogp race tomorrow on NBC 2 (I think).

Yeah, beautiful isn't it. Always great racing. Good stuff so far today from Moto3 and Moto2. Emotional day for Gressini and the rest of the paddock with first time back since loss of Marco. Fingers crossed for a great MotoGP as well.

Back
Top Bottom