Poll Most Entertaining Driver of the Season

Who was the most entertaining driver of the season?

• Mark Webber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fernando Alonso

• Nico Rosberg

• Vitaly Petrov

• Nick Heidfeld

• Bruno Senna

• Adrian Sutil

• Paul Di Resta

• Kamui Kobayashi

• Sergio Perez

• Pedro De La Rosa

• Rubens Barrichello

• Pastor Maldonado

• Sebastien Buemi

• Jaime Alguersuari

• Heikki Kovalainen

• Jarno Trulli

• Karun Chandok

• Vitantonio Liuzzi

• Narain Karthikeyan

• Daniel Ricciardo

• Timo Glock

• Jerome D'ambrosio

• Bernd Maylander

• Total voters

Jos the Boss

Champion Elect
It started in Germany and skipped one week, can't remember which one but who was the most entertaining driver, of the season!
All together the results are (from every other race this has been done, if not listed 0)
A. Sutil, H. Kovalainen, N. Karthikeyan, J. Alguersuari, D. Ricciardo, J. Trulli, K. Kobayashi, P. Di Resta- 1
S. Perez, B. Maylander- 2
B. Senna, K. Chandok, N. Heidfeld- 3
S. Vettel, F. Alonso, S. Buemi- 4
P. Maldonado, V. Liuzzi- 5
V. Petrov, M. Webber- 10
F. Massa- 20
J. Button- 38
M. Schumacher- 41
L. Hamilton- 60

It has to be Hamilton doesn't it? His brilliant highs along with his on track altercations, particularly with Massa gave us a good distraction from Vettel's dominance. That isn't even mentioning his 'Cos I is black?' outburst at Monaco.

Its Lewis! Like no-FIAt-please says, its all about the massive highs and lows. He rarely had a dull race, he was chasing down Seb with success (China) or failure (Spain), making qualifying mistakes (Monaco, Britain, Japan), winning with stunning overtaking manoeuvres (China, Germany), keeping a faster car behind (Britain), being kept behind by a slower car (Italy), duelling with his team-mate (China, Canada but particularly Hungary), putting on the wrong tyres (Hungary), hitting people who're not Felipe Massa (Malaysia, Canada, Belgium), scoring the only non-Red Bull pole (Korea) and, most of all, hitting Felipe Massa (Monaco, Singapore, Japan, India and undoubtedly elsewhere too!)

Just to defend my choice, Lewis was probably the most controversial but for shear entertainment (which is a subjective choice) I really enjoyed Seb's season if for no other reason than the stunning pole laps he pulled out time, after time, after time. We were all sitting there looking at who was top of the time sheets and then BAM! 10 seconds before the chequered falls car No. 1 pops up with yet another stunning lap and pole is taken. No one could touch him, it was almost Sennaesque domination but, unlike Ayrton, he was able to convert many of his poles into wins.

As much as i love Lewis Hamilton i have gone for Michael Schumacher.

I really do think Michael was the more entertain driver of the lot. Some of his starts were awesome he picked up more places at the start of races than any other driver on the grid. He also produced an awful amount of good moves on his teammate. That one in India was awesome and i think he improved more since this season than last season.

Plus his battles with Vitaly Petrov were good too :).

I have to agree with Coach...

Michael Schumacher...

All that noise early on in the season that he was past it, didn't enjoy 'racing anymore' while getting misquoted, to his on field battles and overtakes, to his great starts, and to his great collisions. He lacked in one area where he usually doesn't in a season, that was controversy.

Watching his onboard starts is what every young driver should do...masterclass.

Back
Top Bottom