More Ferrari promo filming

F1 cars do not have onboard starters.This is how they are started.
Cheers sportsman. So the 'starter motor hole' which the teams were busily sculpting into interesting aerodynamic shapes is just the hole they insert that starter into.

As far as I'm aware, the FIA do not prohibit new parts being used for "filming/promo" days.

That is just an agreement between FOTA.
One which Ferrari seems to be ignoring.

As far as I'm aware, the FIA do not prohibit new parts being used for "filming/promo" days.

That is just an agreement between FOTA.
One which Ferrari seems to be ignoring.

Not the first time Ferrari have gone against FOTA (the 2013 regs they side with Bernie) Maybe it is beneficial for them for FOTA not to exist, or maybe they don't fear them, or maybe all the teams do it and only Ferrari get noticed as they make a big deal when they are filming.

Not the first time Ferrari have gone against FOTA (the 2013 regs they side with Bernie) Maybe it is beneficial for them for FOTA not to exist, or maybe they don't fear them, or maybe all the teams do it and only Ferrari get noticed as they make a big deal when they are filming.

I have to say, while it seems on the surface to be more than a little...cheeky, I can't ever remember hearing one of the other teams moan about it.

And usually, it doesn't take much, does it?

Back
Top Bottom