Gaming Mass Effect 3

According to a lots of reviews and sites Mass Effect 2 and 3 are where it really gets into a league of its own though. I've not played ME1 as I'm a PS3 owner and can't get it on that platform.

ME2 completely hooked me and ranks as the best game I've ever played as an overall experience. ME3 is currently in the same league as that. However, I'm still to finish it and make my final judgement based on the reportedly terrible ending(s).

I played ME1 and ME2. ME1 was for me the best of the two, because in my eyes the story of ME2 was nothing compared the first one. All you had to do in the second part was get a crew and take down the base.

I started playing ME3 last week and i must say it's better than the second part. To bad there are some glitches and bugs in it, but that doesn't take away the fun.

I'd say the story in all 3 is excellent (still doing ME3). However the gap in gameplay is vast between ME1 and ME2, while I can appreciate the story of ME1 the old gameplay detracts from the whole experience for me, but in 2007 I could see how it would hold it's own in the gameplay front but ME2 took it to another level and much was redesigned and redeveloped.

Ok I've finished the main story. I'd heard from people that they found the conclusion to the series disappointing however I found it to be unique and was not something I had predicted. Now I'm emersing myself in the multiplayer aspect trying so hard to get 'dem' high level weapons. I'd give the game a 9/10, it was a great end to the series I just wish the build up on the main story was a bit longer and there were more squadmates to attain.

I'm doing the Multiplayer now to get the galaxy readiness to 100%, before i start the last mission.

Don't bother. It makes not a jot of difference.
You'll be given the same choices, perhaps one more if you get to 5000+ military strength.
I hit way over 6000 without doing any any online activity and was given the highest number of choices possible in the end. You'll see what I mean when you get there.
Don't beat yourself up over it.

One thing that is annoying about the MP is the amount of bad people that play it, after being on it for an hour or two I need a chiropractor after carrying so many dead weights.

Don't bother. It makes not a jot of difference.
You'll be given the same choices, perhaps one more if you get to 5000+ military strength.
I hit way over 6000 without doing any any online activity and was given the highest number of choices possible in the end. You'll see what I mean when you get there.
Don't beat yourself up over it.

Yeah, i also got 65xx, but because of the 50% i'm only left with 32xx.
Either way, now i got 83% galactic readiness doing the multiplayer.
Tonight we'll take back earth!!!

Back
Top Bottom