Current Lewis Hamilton

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff member
Premium Contributor
By the way, at the end of Strawberry Fields Lennon actually says "Cranberry Sauce"

As for while Paul stayed married to Linda, surely that's got to be due to the magnificence of her vegetarian short crust pies?

rufus_mcdufus

Champion Elect
Lovely Linda created a whole range of vegetarian delights to keep her man Billy Paul with her, and as a beautiful gesture made them available to the world. I'm still partial to her cheese & leek plaits.

cider_and_toast

Staff member
Premium Contributor
One thing I will say though (before we drag this thread back to the topic) is that Linda's veggy food is to very tasty what her music talent was to bloody awful.

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
i dont get the conspiracy theory. because people went to the moon, best edivance was when program called mythbusters on special episode full of many things at the end shone a beam of light to a reflecter thing theyd supposdely left on moon & it came back

Paul McCartney on carpool karaoke knew a lot about his childhood & early days of the beatles for a lookalike

cider_and_toast

Staff member
Premium Contributor
:o

No, no and thrice no.

"I genuinely don’t understand why someone would do something like this, or why they would leak it. It’s an unbelievably mean thing to do."

Said one of only 2 people who had access to the original material.

:thinking:

Top Bottom