We have no French GP this year, but I can't see any reason not to have a French Quiz. Answers on a baguette please!
- Alain Prost holds the record of home GPs won. How many French GP's did he win?
Six, one ahead of Jim Clark. Schumi won 5 at the European GP
- Before Felipe Massa last year, who was the last non-European to win the French GP?
Alan Jones in 1980
- What is unique about the 1961 French GP?
Giancarlo Baghetti won on a début - the only instance of this happening excl. Indy 500s and the first GP!
- The Bugatti circuit at Le Mans once held the French GP, in 1967. Who won it?
Jack Brabham, for Brabham
- In 1990, who won the last French GP at Paul Ricard, and why is it significant?
Alain Prost scored Ferrari's 100th win!
- How many constructors did Alain Prost win the French GP for?
He won it with all 4 of his constructors; Williams, McLaren, Ferrari & Renault
- Other than Prost, which French driver scored the most points?
Jean Alesi (241). Prost is on 798.5!
- How many cars were allowed to race despite missing the 107% mark in 1999 due to inclement conditions?
5; Gene & Badoer (Minardi), de la Rosa & Takagi (Arrows) and Hill (Jordan)
- What is odd about French drivers' number of total wins?
They have 79 wins and 79 poles!
- Name the drivers that scored a French 1-2-3 at the French GP in the year of chaos, 1982.
1 Arnoux, 2 Prost, 3 Pironi