Last race, last lap, last corner

Porceliamone said:
Bellabella said:
I am afraid I am one who thinks Glock gifted Hamilton - sorry! - But I am happy that some have noted the great Fernando Alonso!!

Every shred of evidence proves otherwise. Every statement, every single piece of communication, telemetry, interviews and commentary go against this so called conspiracy. It's like someone sitting in the dock in a courtroom and before they open their mouth for their plea the judge states 'Guilty'. Preposterous. Desperate claims from desperate, embittered F1 fans that do not support VMM or LH. A bit sad really.

:givemestrength:

Are you saying I am not entitled to my own opinion without being accused of either hating LH or being a desperate, and embittered F1 fan? I was in Interlagos, and it's what I think. I don't support LH and more so VMM. But I am most certainly not embittered or a LH hater. I don't hate anyone. Why do people use this horrible word in this way. LH won the WDC and I congratulate him.

As we have seen many times this season there have been many emotive issues. Just remember we are all friends here and we all want to talk the ups and downs of motorsport without falling into the 606 trap.

That said and without wishing to put words into any ones mouths if you look at it from a certain point of view Toyotas call to remain on drys in order to try and outfox other teams and save a 25 second pit stop thus gaining places did have an effect on the championship. From a certain point of view it did "gift" lewis the title. Not in some sort of mad consipiracy (who killed JFK) way but in a general sort of Lewis wouldn't have won if he didn't pass Glock kind of way. Then again this point is rendered fairly useless because if Glock had stopped for tyres he wouldn't have been infront of Hammy any way.

Peace to all.

Security

cider_and_toast said:
Then again this point is rendered fairly useless because if Glock had stopped for tyres he wouldn't have been infront of Hammy any way.

That is surely a very important aspect. One might as well accuse Kovalainen, Trulli and Webber of fixing it for Hamilton, because if they hadn't pitted for inters then they'd have been in front of LH and he'd have had to try to overtake them on the track.

The easiest way for Glock to ensure he stayed behind Hammy and gave him the title would have been to pit, but he didn't, he tried to take a few places with a risky strategy. And let's not forget that it gained him one place in the end and so was worth doing.

I felt really sorry for Ferrari and Massa watching them turn on the waterworks in a desperately close finish.

Or was i just crying from ROFL to hard!

Great finish to a season and to be honest not even the FIA could have scripted rain in the last few laps. Congratulations to all involved but unlucky DC in specially painted last race car that lasted all of one corner, what a way to bow out, taken out by the team you started with.. genius.

Back
Top Bottom