Current Lando Norris

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff Member
Premium Contributor
Much like Red Bull in due course, I've given Gasly his fantasy P45 after this weekend.

Norris was also in my team from day 1. Thankfully McLaren, much to a lot of people's suprise, have turned out a decent car.

BradMan

Rookie
Chuck Norris does'nt need to drive that Mclaren.. it drives itself when he's in the car!

jokes aside, felt so awful he cudnt finish

RasputinLives

Leave me alone I'm on Smoko
Contributor
As most of you long time members know I'm a man who makes many predictions with nearly all this predictions being wrong - I was teabagyokel would reappear to remind me of all the wrong ones :( - but one thing I did call way way way back on a thread about "the next big driver" was the rise of Lando Norris.

Don't mind me - just blowing my own trumpet over here and strutting like Saturday Night Fever.

Il_leone

Champion Elect
I think Lando could well be the surprise this year. My only concern is he appears to be a bit Aasleep during safety car restarts whether it's his driving style where he fails to get enough heat into the tyres or the car's design I hope its sorted because he kept losing places

gethinceri

Daniil Kvyat Fan. Alfa Romeo Fan.
Contributor
He's driving a McLaren, yesterday's performance was like a flash of your hot teacher's nip at the start of the autumn term...
We'll be tenting until half term then cum in our pants before the standard flaccid McLaren performance through the rest of the year...
Shit GCSE results followed by a crap report and resits next year.

The Pits

Harumph. Again.
Valued Member
He's driving a McLaren, yesterday's performance was like a flash of your hot teacher's nip at the start of the autumn term...
We'll be tenting until half term then cum in our pants before the standard flaccid McLaren performance through the rest of the year...
Shit GCSE results followed by a crap report and resits next year.
Your Nobel* prize for literature awaits, you silver tongued charmer.

*knobel

Top Bottom