Current Kevin Magnussen

RasputinLives

So Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Contributor
After his antics at Hungary I've decided Magnussen is a bit of a toss-pot.
KMag came on the radio at the start of the race having witnessed Hulk pretty much drive Grosjean off the track at the start saying how dirty it was. He then paid Hulk back in kind later on. It's petty I know but the karma pay back thing makes me laugh. I'm sure he is a toss-pot but all the best sports stars to watch are.

Il_leone

Champion Elect
It would be interesting to see if Magnussen and Verstappen were in equally competitive cars and got wheel to wheel to just see what they would say to each other because both seem to have this very late defensive move that creates aggro for a lot of the leading drivers

Titch

Champion Elect
Premium Contributor
I agree RasputinLives . I always thought he was deadly dull. But he's really upped the anti. Maybe he's got a girlfriend he wants to impress

RasputinLives

So Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Contributor
I'm sure Max did the same thing half a dozen times but only he knew they were actually there. Perez did it at least twice and poor old Sirotkin had it done on him by Sainz, crashed into Alonso and then got called names by Alonso to boot.

I see why Gasly is moaning but 'most dangerous driver on the grid' is it a bit much from someone who has been here 4 races.

We all know what KMags response would be anyways. What would you like him to suck Kevin?

Il_leone

Champion Elect
I am still waiting Max vs KMag on the same piece of track both have the same hard nosed approach to defending so the post race comments will always be fascinating to hear who is dangerous

Top Bottom