Jean Todt

I will put up short bio of Jean Todt in the near future but this was more to post the fact that he and Gerard Saillant (president of the FIA Institute) are suing Phillipe Streiff after comments he (Streiff) made after Jules Bianchi's accident.

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/e...eiff-sued-by-todt-and-saillant-after-comments

These were Streiff's comments:

Former Formula 1 driver Philippe Streiff has launched a stinging attack against FIA president Jean Todt, with regards to what he is calling the shameful report on the Jules Bianchi accident at Suzuka.

Streiff, who was paralysed in a 1989 Formula pre-season crash, triggered controversy late last year when he claimed to know details of the medical condition of the great Michael Schumacher.

Those claims were denied by Schumacher’s inner circle, but now 59-year-old Streiff has turned his attention to fellow Frenchman Jules Bianchi, who is still yet to regain consciousness after his horror Suzuka crash.

French media reports quote Streiff as having told Radio Free: “Shame on Jean Todt, who ordered and organised at the last World Motor Sport Council in Doha, Qatar, the report about the accident of Jules Bianchi.”

“It was a document prepared by a group of ten friends, including Professor Gerard Saillant, to clear the errors of the FIA,” claimed Streiff.

http://www.grandprix247.com/2015/01/22/streiff-blasts-todt-for-bianchi-accident-cover-up/

Il_leone

Champion Elect
Jean Todt probably has a bunker or trench and stays under it in the cross fire between Bernie and the F1 teams. He wants a collaborative approach to running F1 between all sides which is a complete stark contrast to Mosley's days.

Max just loved to be confrontational and tackle head on like a lawyer that he is . For Jean Todt to be confrontational against the teams he would be doing three things

i) Deny himself a future job as a team principle or team boss with an F1 team or an F1 engine builder
ii) Get on the wrong side of Bernie which he has not been for years
iii) Basically admitting he gave Ferrari too much influence with their royalty payment agreements and vetoing rules now wanting to try and curb their power in how F1 should be run

I think a turtle shell is appropriate for Jean Todt

Top Bottom