How stupid are Sauber?

Just to let you know Sauber's driver farce aint over yet

Adrian Sutil apparently will also sue now that Van Der Garde has done it successfully and maybe Gutierrez as well.

The news about Colin Kolles taking over as team principal has somewhat subsided

Good, I hope Sutil walks off with a tidy sum and some satisfaction at having gotten something out of the whole damned mess. Sauber screwed up, they should be paying through the nose for their deplorable actions.

My husband and I were screwed out of a three year contract when a new buyer came in and didn't want to honor it, despite the fact one of the original men who signed the contract remained as the owner. To say I'm cheering for the drivers in this is an understatement. My husband got screwed out of his dream job because of this sort of thing - he absolutely takes van der Garde and Sutil's side on this.

Last edited:
It is a contract of employment between Sauber and the driver... if the driver did not want to drive for the team he signed then he has to fork out to buy out his contract... so Sauber don't want the driver now promising employment so they are liable in anyone's books

You can get away with it if it is a verbal agreement but a signed contract you can't avoid to contest and expect to pay nothing

Back
Top Bottom