Hamilton to McLaren 2015

Maybe they already have somebody lined up to replace Raikkonen. Or did. My guess is they want to announce a full lineup and were about to announce Vettel-Bianchi.

As much as Id like to see Vettel replace Hamilton at Merc-AMG, I'll believe it when it happens. I never actually believed that he would leave Red Bull though, so who knows?
I do believe at some point that either Nico or Lewis will have to leave Mercedes because they arent going to get along and if McLaren can get back on their game, I could see Lewis going back there. Of course, part of that is me wishful thinking and looking at it through my lens of Nico fan and a Hamilton hater.

Last edited:
Under your scenario of Lewis returning to Mclaren. I wonder how Nico would react if he was ever faced with and told that, " Fernando is faster than you. "

Under your scenario of Lewis returning to Mclaren. I wonder how Nico would react if he was ever faced with and told that, " Fernando is faster than you. "

How would Alonso react if he were told that "Nico is faster than you"?

In truth this is probably the fist time I have ever wished the season to be over, what with the total dominance of one team combined with the most ludicrous silly season I've ever seen, it would not surprise me if all these ridiculous rumours are being orchestrated by Bernie and his team to gain publicity for F1 in an attempt to increase it's popularity, well it is having the opposite affect on me and no mistake...

Last edited:
McLaren and Honda are very bullish about the performance of the new Honda power unit, aren't they? Being in possession of Mercedes engines and performance data, McLaren might be forgiven for not egging Honda's prospects. And if there was any doubt in their minds, forgiven for not chasing an Alonso, Vettel or a Hamilton. If Alonso joined McLaren and the Honda was a pup, the fallout would be significant.

Everyone makes a lot of the advantages of the power unit, forgetting that a significantly underpowered Red Bull has dominated F1 for four seasons.

Last edited:
I'm sure I mentioned the same elsewhere; Horner has always complained about the Renault being underpowered and fought for concessions to bring it up to speed; without any evidence that they were actually struggling.

Even this year they've managed to win 3 GP with the slowest engine out there... it's not all about the engine and never has been.

Its not all about the engine, but the better the engine the better the car. Better chassis = better car as well. Consensus is they have the chassis part nailed pretty well but are underpowered.

So give them an engine as powerful as the Mercedes and we'll all be whinging that Red Bull are running away with it all - again :givemestrength:

Last edited:
Williams have made massive improvements with their car, McLaren and Force India have both gone in the opposite direction despite having Mercedes power. It is entirely possible that the Red Bull is going in the wrong direction chassis and aero-wise. They were out qualified by Toro Rosso, and Sebastian hates their new cars balance.

Last edited:
If Massa was worth his seat he would have won Canada with a fair bit of ease instead of taking himself and Perez out after failing to get past him in a vastly faster car for the previous umpteen laps on a circuit that is not difficult to overtake on.

Back
Top Bottom