2024 silly season

a few things I don’t understand:

1) Why would Mercedes hire Max? He’s bad for their championship winning “Team” Culture and damaging to the brand. And I say this as a Mercedes owner and as a fan (until Porsche arrives 🤞🏾)

2) What makes Max think he won’t have competition from Russell? I think he’s going to get beaten by either Sainz or Russell in the same car.

3) Why doesn’t Aston make a move for Max? That’s where he belongs.

1) Why would Mercedes hire Max? He’s bad for their championship winning “Team” Culture and damaging to the brand. And I say this as a Mercedes owner and as a fan (until Porsche arrives 🤞🏾)

2) What makes Max think he won’t have competition from Russell? I think he’s going to get beaten by either Sainz or Russell in the same car.

I think Toto's phone got louder after Sunday

The team wants success and you go after the best drivers available..he might make the difference or not

Brand image I have to agree because its still a corporate image which he hates

He would only consider if its Newey there and you would think replace Alonso i would love too Lawrence Stroll giving Jos a piece of his mind if the sons came to blows

They want Verstappen because despite his faults he is the best of generation & if you can, you certainly want him driving for you than against you. just Hamilton, Schumacher & Senna before them they have a habit making cars competitive that shouldn't be

i thought he will have huge confidence he could beat anyone in the same car. so potenial opposition in private has surprised me

unless Newey goes there i cant see him going there. as they look pretty dreadful even alonso is i bet looking at an exit route

what a coup for williams.still think its madness neither Mercedes or Red bull were interested. he was a perfect replacement for either

could that mean 6 months of antotelli replacing logan before he joins mercedes. but antotelli im starting to see that he could be good with performances in last few races, but they could ruin him by chucking him at the deep end. as if he has the same start to a season as he did in F2. as we know scrutiny is huge in F1

Anyone want to drive for Audi?
from outside it looks like a car crash with loads of mangoeral changes & you wonder what do they know & why are so many drivers turning them down.

The problem is Mercedes was a stop gap but Sainz wanted something longer which Audi fits

Williams is the most stable of the choices he has

I think Bottas might get the Audi drive because they need experience

Ralf schumacher is saying that Red Bull needs Perez to pay Verstappen's salary.

Meanwhile the Aussie's are getting excited about seeing Danny Ricciardo being chummy with Horner and Verstappen

The problem is Mercedes was a stop gap but Sainz wanted something longer which Audi fits

Williams is the most stable of the choices he has

I think Bottas might get the Audi drive because they need experience
Doesn't Bottas already have the Audi drive? It's more of a matter whether they keep him through the rebranding and it seems there aren't any better options.

Back
Top Bottom