GP3 2012

Nice 4th place for Brundle in race 2.

I have been trying to find details of the new GP3/13 car that will be showcased at Monza and will be run next year I do know that it will have new side pods, new engine cover, new a front end and it will also get rid of the Formula Renault turbo engine for a V6 naturally aspirated engine which will deliver 400 bhp as opposed to the 280 bhp they have at the moment, it is supposed to be between 3 and 4 seconds a lap quicker than this years car and much a closer driving experience to a GP2 car than the current version.

I know there have been some pictures leaked of the new car but I can't find any does anyone have them?

After he showing in the BARC series I was hoping she might be a proper talent, but it doesn't look that way.

I would love to see a really talented female driver come through the ranks and show the boys in F1 how it is done she would get my full support, I'm not keen on it staying an all male club as it has been since it started...

I'm all for women in motorsport, only with one criterion:

1) They are good enough, and not only there because they are women.

Alice, at the moment, as well as Vicky Piria and Carmen Jordá are not good enough to move further up the motorsport ladder.

Back
Top Bottom