Television Game of Thrones

So far in the TV series, the big game changing event seems to happen in Episode 9 each series, Stark losing his head, Wildfire & of course the Red Wedding.

I don't see how they can switch the events as the 1st one triggers the 2nd. I have a feeling that the 1st event will be an episode one shocker with the second event being delayed until episode 9. There's hardly anything in book 3 between the Red Wedding and what is coming up so I can't see how they will stretch it out.

For those of you who haven't read the book just think on that the twist that just happened was the chapter after the Red Wedding! My jaw was on the floor.

Also you have two even bigger shockers to come in this series alone!

To be honest though after that the timeline gets very muddled and I'm not really sure how they are going to do it for TV. Could be that series 5, 6 and even 7 are a mish-mash of books 4 and 5.

I already know what's gonna happen to clegane 'The Mountain'. Curiosity got the best of me. Although......
I also read that Arya left 'The Hound' behind after he was injured in the the bar massacre, but that didn't happen.

I thought that too Bushi however

I think he may have been injured and we won't see it until his next appearance, If I remember rightly it was only after they stopped to rest that the seriousness of the injury became apparent. I'm currently re-reading book three so will double check the facts.[/spolier]

10329281_10152029275371010_8803027939174342004_n.jpg

Anyone have a spare yellow pages?

Here is a chart of the height some of the characters:

I had to laugh when I found Bran.

Last edited:
Did anyone just see that!

If you haven't seen this weeks episode make sure you're not eating at the same time.

Epic end to the season! One crucial change from the books as answered the questions discussed earlier with Bushi wasn't sure where they were going with that but it was a great scene.

Finished on a high point too. Now just the loooong wait until next season!
Hopefully the next book will be out soon as well!

Phew caught up with the TV series and half way through 'A feast for Crows'
Series 5 out in April I have heard. Well hooked, can't believe this almost passed me by.

Back
Top Bottom