Television Game of Thrones

Oooh tonights was a bit of a game changer! Don't want to go into details as I know there's someone who won't watch it till the weekend but things are hotting up!

Just seen episode 9. Total WTF! Seriously is nobody safe? I'm lost for words. Carnage is the understatement of the year, don't know how they will top that in next weeks series finale...

I was gobsmacked and pretty pissed off at the time. Now I'm more amazed that I had somehow fallen in to the trap of thinking there was going to be a happy ending again.

Well the start of the series more or less set the tone :D

How refreshing to see someone prepared to break out of the mould.

Something had to give, there were too many large players and so many untouched storylines. With the end of one story there is room for more development. Definitely an epic series.

I'm intrigued to see how they're going to top that for the last episode of the series. There doesn't seem to be anything major imminent, everyone seems quite separated at the moment.

Has the author written any more books than the original trilogy?

I'm having a hard time understanding how it's all going to come together in 1 more hour.

7 books in total for the song of ice and fire series. The only worry is that the series may not get finished. The 6th book is being written now but I'm sure I read somewhere that his health is failing. Hopefully those rumours aren't true.

I haven't heard anything about his health but I have heard rumours that the writers for the TV series are the only people who know who A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones will end, so they can continue the series if something does happen to him.

I've just found a short animation which sums up Sh4dow85's thoughts on the latest episode...

Does contain rather a huge spoiler for those yet to see episode 9 though.

oooo the Game of Thrones thread! I'm someone who has read the books so I won't give too much away other than to say the twists keep coming!

I was reading the books after each tv series which worked fine for the 1st 2 series. The third book covers seasons 3 & 4 and so after reading that I decided I might as well the rest of them and there are some serious twists coming up.

The next season will be epic!

Back
Top Bottom