Poll Future World Champions 2011

Who do you think will win the WDC within their F1 career ?

• Rubens Barrichello

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bruno Senna

• Jerome d'Ambrosio

• Vitaly Petrov

• Pastor Maldonado

• Pedro De La Rosa

• Jaime Alguersuari

• Romain Grosjean

• Vitantonio Liuzzi

• Mark Webber

• Timo Glock

• Adrian Sutil

• Jarno Trulli

• Heikki Kovalainen

• Charles Pic

• Stefano Coletti

• Giedo van der Garde

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bit surprised by how many of you have gone for drivers that were in the young drivers test and even some that have not sat in a F1 car yet. You often see young drivers do great things in the lower formulas but end up looking a bit average once they move to F1. I guess only time will tell.

I would of liked to have all the young drivers listed but the poll limit has been reached........ Bro ;)

Bit surprised by how many of you have gone for drivers that were in the young drivers test and even some that have not sat in a F1 car yet. You often see young drivers do great things in the lower formulas but end up looking a bit average once they move to F1. I guess only time will tell.

I would of liked to have all the young drivers listed but the poll limit has been reached........ Bro ;)

I think by that you can conclude that the majority of us don't think anyone currently in F1 who hasn't won a title already has what it takes to win a title.

I think by that you can conclude that the majority of us don't think anyone currently in F1 who hasn't won a title already has what it takes to win a title.
Im sure Seb, Hammy, Jens, Schumy and the other one would be happy if that was the case, but I think Britney, Rab and The Hulk may have something to say about that.

the other 2 now!

Well I'm a Britney-Sceptic and think Rab is an above average driver with a good PR machince so boo shucks to them.

The Hulk maybe so but I just don't see the drives open up for him. The top seats are just a bit locked out.

Well all the recent past world champions were all fast in junior formulae which is how they made it to Formula 1.
As you said, time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom