Funny F1 videos

See, even when he crashes out he does in memorable style. He just can't do anything in a mediocre way, that's for the mortal plebians of this world, but not Quick Nick.

As I said on Muzz606
Evilwhippet: How is it bad luck that caused Petrov to smash into Schumi? His own fault.
Slyboogy: The same way how Heidfeld running into the safety car and taking it's door off wasn't his fault.
Evilwhippet: Even I won't defend that. Although I will say this, at least Heidfeld's shunt was brilliant in it's novelty if nothing else. Driving into the back of a Schumacher? Even Schumacher's done that, show some originality Vitaly!

LOL! That was awesome, some people may not like Steve Rider but you just don't get his sense of humour.

Also looking forward to his and Blundell's Legends 24 channel should be good :).

Plus you really can't blame Brundle for taking the job at Sky, it's live all year round and the money probably helped aswell. But listen to his comments you can tell he's still got the passion of F1 that he had back when he was driving.

Back
Top Bottom