Formula 1 Official Monaco Race Edit

Foaad

Rookie
FOM TV has finally released the race edit for Monaco Grand Prix and I think it is the most juicy one ever. Plenty of interestig radio feed, though I did not quite atch what Hamilton was saying after he passed Schumacher, can anyone clarify?

It sounded like "What a dirty driver" - but I could be wrong about that...

Mind - from the video, it looks like it explains why Lewis' mechanics weren't ready for the pitstop - he was told to box to pass Petrov just as he was passing the pitlane - I'm guessing (And I could be wrong), that his engineer meant him to stop the NEXT lap - but didn't quite realise where he was on the track!

Something about a dirty driver.

Of course, due to the failings of FOM and Bernie "Stuck in a timewarp" Ecclestone, we will never find out when or where Lewis Hamilton made that comment, leading to a total collapse of social media and the internet as everyone rushes to the front to point and laugh at the silly racing driver.

Deary me. Call me cynical but there's no transparency here. None.

Lol there's a few extra little radio messages in there that show just how pissed off Lewis was during the race, I'm paraphrasing here but there's the "what a dirty driver" comment mentioned above, "some idiot hit my rear wing" and "oh what a surprise, I know the stewards love me really" and I probably missed one or two LOL.

It really shows the fire in his belly, we've seen Alonso get hot under the collar on numerous occasions but not so much Lewis. It may not be the smartest way to act but it shows the passion and desire they have to win. (P.S. I'm only mentioning Alonso because I regard him and Hamilton as the best two drivers on the grid, I'm not trying to create a 606 style argument...)

EDIT: Link for the lazy people : http://www.formula1.com/video/

Ha. It was funny listening to Lewis' rants. He clearly wasn't impressed at all in any stage of that race. It sounded like someone who was angry, but trying to act cool.

Ha. It was funny listening to Lewis' rants. He clearly wasn't impressed at all in any stage of that race. It sounded like someone who was angry, but trying to act cool.
I think you're right - it sounds to me like LH was still smarting that Massa hadn't received any punishment for Saturday - and was feeling the world was against him all day!

Back
Top Bottom