Formula 1: Drivers will ask fans about state of sport

Some rather interesting questions:
upload_2015-5-20_9-55-14.png

Interesting survey. I love the option to write your own 250 word suggestion. Some thought-provoking questions for the future of the sport, if those questions are any indication of options they're seriously considering.

Interesting survey. I love the option to write your own 250 word suggestion. Some thought-provoking questions for the future of the sport, if those questions are any indication of options they're seriously considering.
Since when did Red Bull take priority over Ferrari in F1?
My 250 words included better distribution of finances and removing Ferrari payment for being Ferrari.

As for Red Bull before Ferrari in the questions, not reading to much into it unless....

I've completed the survey but I just wish the questions weren't quite so loaded. The question on engine noise should have had a 'couldn't give a crap' option. All it had for are the engines loud enough was 'yes' 'no' or 'not heard yet'. I'm certain that most people would respond that they don't care but that wasn't an option.

As has been written before, because of the fixed question / answer style, it leaves you having to vote for your least disagreeable option on a number of questions. There is nothing to differentiate between those who fully agree and those who are only voting yes or no because they don't really care. No opinion is not the same as a 'maybe but...' type of answer.

I would imagine the results of the Ecclestone / Todt questions can be predicted now without too much difficulty.

F1 drivers have welcomed plans for faster cars and refuelling in 2017

Shows how much dischord there is between what fans want, what drivers want, and what Eccelstone wants.

Back
Top Bottom