Fill in the Blanks III

Pick the Fill in the blanks III winner - 4 days to choose

• Fat Bloke - Asia, Asia, Asians, Asia.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cider_and_toast - Cooking, The Curry, Chilli there, in the toilet afterwards

• Frog-n-flymo - Ballet lessons, My Plie, definition, before the pirouette

• Frog-n-flymo - Ballet lessons, My Plie, definition, front of the chap

• Boyle99 - cheap labour, Dictatorship, underpaid workers, overcrowded factories, muahahahahahahahahah

• McZiderRed - super groups, Progressive rock, eighties, as a groupie

• Total voters

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff Member
Valued Member
Well unless an upset the size of Iceland occurs then it looks like I've got the Fill in the blanks II title in the bag to add to my Fill in the blanks one trophy.

So on that note, here's a quote from Bernie Ecclestone but what can he be going on about?

“I think Asia is good. We have had a lot of success in :censored:. :censored: has become a lot stronger now and there is a lot more :censored: there. Maybe we can squeeze one more in :censored: .”

Remember the rules are make it funny but keep it clean.

Good luck and you've got about 5 days to get your entries in. You may enter as many times as you like.

Regards C_A_T :goodday:

Asia, Asia, Asians, Asia.

Modified as per Brogan's suggestion due to my inabilty to construct a coherent sentence.

“I think Asia is good. We have had a lot of success in Masterchef. Fusion food has become a lot stronger now and there is a lot more starters there. Maybe we can squeeze one more ingredient.”

(artistic licence on the last "word" :whistle: )

teabagyokel said:
Brogan said:
I can't help feeling that people are stretching the rule of 1 word per blank.... LOL

Where is there a 1 word per blank rule?
There isn't, I was just being awkward :D

I think there should be some limit though otherwise what's there to stop anyone writing an essay? LOL

In the interests of being a good ref any buying myself some time to come up with something.

Super Mod says.... "No more than 4 words per blank but try and keep it shorter if possible"

Regards C_A_T

I think Asia is good. We have had a lot of success in Cooking . The Curry has become a lot stronger now and there is a lot more Chilli there. Maybe we can squeeze one more in the toilet afterwards .”

I think Asia is good. We have had a lot of success in making money. The Yen has become a lot stronger now and there is a lot more customers there. Maybe we can squeeze one more in the piggybank .”

“I think Asia is good. We have had a lot of success in Ballet lessons. My Plie has become a lot stronger now and there is a lot more definition there. Maybe we can squeeze one more in before the pirouette .”

Alternatively...

“I think Asia is good. We have had a lot of success in Ballet lessons. My Plie has become a lot stronger now and there is a lot more definition there. Maybe we can squeeze one more in front of the chap .”

“I think Asia is good. We have had a lot of success in cheap labour. Dictatorship has become a lot stronger now and there is a lot more underpaid workers there. Maybe we can squeeze one more in the overcrowded factories, muahahahahahahahahaha...”

(In adherence to the standardised '4 word maximum' rule)

“I think Asia is good. We have had a lot of success in super groups. Progressive rock has become a lot stronger now and there is a lot more early eighties there. Maybe we can squeeze one more in as a groupie.”

Congrats to Fat Bloke for taking the fill in the blanks III crown.

We await the next Fill in the blanks challenge with interest. LOL

Back
Top Bottom