False or True?

****ing Horoscopes what a humongous load of shit..

Oh false by the way.

Oh and they don't get to shag so much during the season but I don't know what that's got to do with it.....

Last edited:
It is indeed true. As of the end of 2012 15 Grand Prix winners were born under the astrological sign of Cancer.

Ok here's my next teaser

Alain Prost competed at and finished 12th on a stage of the Tour De France.

Yeah me.

Jenson Button is the 3rd highest paid driver of 2014 but this is partially due to endorsements amounting to the sum of 1.75 million dollars, true or false?

Last edited:
It is false he earns 0 dollars in endorsements the two above him are Lewis, second highest earner and part of that is 1.5 million dollars in endorsements and there's me thinking he didn't like all that PR crap, and the highest earner is Alonso with 2 million dollars worth of endorsements.

I have no idea why Jenson doesn't get paid for endorsements maybe McLaren have written a clause in his contract saying that any product endorsement earnings go to them and not him.

Bracing!!!

Still even without the endorsement money he is still the 3rd highest earner.

Racing!!!

Your go teabagyokel

Edit

Valentino Rossi earns 10 million dollars of endorsements...

Last edited:
So what you are saying is that there were seven world champions ahead of him and that the winner that year was at least a two times world champion is that correct?

I find that hard to believe as there were only five world champions for the whole of the 50's and most of them did not race in the 60's and we know that the 66 wdc must have been on at least his second world championship which would make it highly unlikely that there were seven world champions on the grid that year.

So if I have read your post correctly teabagyokel the answer in all probability has to false...

Back
Top Bottom