• Sebastien Loeb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heikki Kovalainen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
Imagine you are an F1 team manager with a safe pair of hands in one of your cars for 2010. Who is going to be in your other car?

Your first driver is average at all attributes: he's decent but unspectacular at everything.

Who do you pair up with Mr. Average in your car? Please pick from the options provided.

I'm going to go for Kimi Raikkonen, because he's a World Champion, he's on form and I don't believe he's lost his mojo, as others seem to!

How odd..........

I was going to select Mr Hamilton, purely because I think he can get the most out any car he's given (sometimes over stepping the mark), but they say Genius is 50% madness.......

However, he is not an option on the poll???

I would guess Hamilton isn't available as he already has a contract with McLaren for 2010.

The drivers in the poll are only those that are available, except for Kimi who despite having a contract with Ferrari, is rumoured to be on the move, depending on what happens with Alonso.

Hmmm, then again Alonso isn't in the poll and he doesn't have a contract as far as I am aware.

TBY, can you clarify how you decided on the drivers for the poll?

Brogan said:
I would guess Hamilton isn't available as he already has a contract with McLaren for 2010.

The drivers in the poll are only those that are available, except for Kimi who despite having a contract with Ferrari, is rumoured to be on the move, depending on what happens with Alonso.

Hmmm, then again Alonso isn't in the poll and he doesn't have a contract as far as I am aware.

TBY, can you clarify how you decided on the drivers for the poll?

I'm assuming that the drivers are those that are available. Alonso doesn't have a contract, but the assumption is that he'll be in a Ferrari next season, and to be fair we'd probably all put Hamilton or Alonso in our cars. I wanted to add an aspect of realism - as a team manager not everyone is available, especially your most highly regarded drivers.

Other factors include how many people I could remember to stick on the poll!

Strange that the current World Championship leader and WDC designate doesn't appear to be on anyone's short list...

FB said:
Strange that the current World Championship leader and WDC designate doesn't appear to be on anyone's short list...
Dunno what you're talking about, he's on mine, but then I don't think he's just a journeyman like you seem to FB (I really would change your username, else someone might start mistaking your for that greasy tub of lard with the same initials.. ;) )

Back
Top Bottom