Pre-Season F1 2022

Don't think Mercedes will get it wrong that badly because they have planned for it and getting info about the engines from other teams as well

Red Bull could get it wrong especially the engine situation..they have a habit of blaming their partners ..oops its themselves now

Can you imagine how pissed off George Russell is going to be if Williams have got it right and Mercedes have got it wrong 🤣

He will have to cry himself to sleep on a bed of banknotes in his Monaco apartment.
it would be very Fernando Alonso LOL

but Russell had to move as when Mercedes come calling. you got to go

If Mercedes have it wrong and Mercedes have it right, I am sure that Toto will have a recovery plan in place, involving many people in dark clothing and a lot of silver paint

is the silver brighter or is just that im used to black

temp 3.jpg

Apparently Red Bull were running shake down tests at Silverstone yesterday but press were not invited.

doesnt surprise considering how the teams asked for the 1st test to be effective behind doors & the 1st time we will see a car on track is 13th march 1st day of test 2

doesnt surprise considering how the teams asked for the 1st test to be effective behind doors & the 1st time we will see a car on track is 13th march 1st day of test 2
I think we will see videos and photos of cars on track during the Barcelona test, even though it will be "behind closed doors". My understanding is that the media centre will be open, photographers will be at the track - the only thing that won't be running is tv coverage, spectator access, and live timing.

went on youtube to watch the indycar preview with the series starting on sunday & ended up coming across a youtube channel with some live timing of 1st test, thats a test thats not a test

this what it looked like in the end of the 1st morning
Screenshot_20220223-120248_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
The RB18 has taken to the track and, once again, Red Bull have ripped the arse out of the FIA ambitions with these new rules by creating a pseudo bargeboard with the floor. Great that the teams make such an effort to respect both the spirt and letter of the rules. I hope it handles like a bus!

1645622285325.png

1645622313022.png

The RB18 has taken to the track and, once again, Red Bull have ripped the arse out of the FIA ambitions with these new rules by creating a pseudo bargeboard with the floor. Great that the teams make such an effort to respect both the spirt and letter of the rules. I hope it handles like a bus!

View attachment 15350

View attachment 15351
It's ok, the design was cleared by Michael Masi just before he left.

LOL

Rumours that Adrian Newey gave him a bell on the old dog and bone and talked him through exactly how it should be found legal are most certainly false.

I won't be too worried about Williams yet. They've done 66 laps with Latifi so it's not as if the car is unreliable.

The teams will be doing a lot of work to understand their numbers with the new designs.

Back
Top Bottom