David Croft ranks the current drivers from best to worst, if they were all driving the same car

I've been trying to resist coming up with a list for myself but I've given up so here it is (based on the current 24 drivers):.

Really good poll Sush. Nearly same as me other than I'd put 1= for the first 3 as being a wuss I won't make a decision. I drop Rosberg and Kovi down a bit and bung Rubens up a little but other than that its all good!

Also that one retirement of Petrov's was because of Petrov seemingly attempting to become the first man to fly a lap around the Sepang circuit.

ANYWAY, I've argued about Heidfeld on enough different threads. A disproportionate ammount for a guy who's an ex-f1 driver. It's hirtory now.

Petrov's had two retirements, and had to take avoiding action in Monaco due a train of cars making errors and then had nowhere to go instead of the barrier, cost him several points there aswell...

And what's "hirtory"? :dunno:LOL

Hi chaps

For those that didn't see: you can click each number and there is a pop up with David's comment on each driver e.g. for Nico Rosberg "Consistent and performing well at Mercedes. Dealt with the pressures of having Michael Schumacher as a team mate and has picked up podiums when the car has had the pace to do so."

Ofc, the piece was written a bit earlier in the season, so you now have a bit more info to go on than David did

Glad you liked the article, hopefully we can keep writing things that are interesting to talk about

Cheers from Podium
Stephen

As several people have mentioned already, it was put together 2 or 3 months ago, and obviously the fortunes of some drivers has changed a lot in that time - it makes a heck of a lot more sense when considered in that light.

Back
Top Bottom