Criminal Damage!

snowy

Champion Elect
http://www.planetf1.com/news/18227/6262645/-EJ-wanted-Dennis-charged-with-criminal-damage-

EJ, working for the BBC, was interviewing Horner in the midst of Red Bull's latest controversy when the wires from the control box on his belt to his ear-piece were cut.

The former F1 team boss blamed ex-McLaren boss Ron Dennis, who was spotted standing behind Jordan when the interview started only to 'disappear into the crowd smiling.'

A BBC source told tabloid: "Eddie was really spitting feathers and wanted the BBC to charge Dennis with criminal damage."

:snigger: ROFL LOL

Just to clarify...

Attachments

• F110.jpg
    F110.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 188
I don't believe that it was Ron Dennis for one simple reason. I would say that this act would suggest that whoever carried it out had a sense of humour and after watching Ron Dennis in F1 for over 25 years I would say that given his professional and above all humourless manor he wouldn't have been capable of such hilarity. Then again, maybe he's mellowed in his old age?

It was Ron :D

If you watch the video (available on iPlayer still), you can see him sneaking up behind Eddie :snigger:

cider_and_toast said:
I don't believe that it was Ron Dennis for one simple reason. I would say that this act would suggest that whoever carried it out had a sense of humour and after watching Ron Dennis in F1 for over 25 years I would say that given his professional and above all humourless manor he wouldn't have been capable of such hilarity. Then again, maybe he's mellowed in his old age?

I Can confirm Ron dennis does have a sense of humour, It may not rear its head often but he does have one.

just take the podium at Monza I think in 07, where he was grinning like a cheshire cat, at the irony for one M.Schumacher having to hand the constructors Trophy to Ron. also taking a lot of pleasure out of how uncomfortable Schumi looked doing it. LOL

Anyway, how hilarious. Jordan does talk out of his derrière a lot sometimes, although i sort of like Jordan for that, To be honest tho i would of preferred if Ron had cut Couthards wires instead, preferably, the one to the mic LOL, i would of wet myself even more.

Ron survived many years in the company of Gerhard Berger a prodigious and perverse practical joker. Gerhard and Ayrton Senna perpetrated many dastardly acts against one another, often being egged on and aided by Ron.

cider_and_toast said:

I was joking you know. LOL

Back
Top Bottom