Criminal Damage!

snowy

Champion Elect
http://www.planetf1.com/news/18227/6262645/-EJ-wanted-Dennis-charged-with-criminal-damage-

EJ, working for the BBC, was interviewing Horner in the midst of Red Bull's latest controversy when the wires from the control box on his belt to his ear-piece were cut.

The former F1 team boss blamed ex-McLaren boss Ron Dennis, who was spotted standing behind Jordan when the interview started only to 'disappear into the crowd smiling.'

A BBC source told tabloid: "Eddie was really spitting feathers and wanted the BBC to charge Dennis with criminal damage."

:snigger: rofl LOL

Just to clarify...

Attachments

• F110.webp
    F110.webp
    9 KB · Views: 189
I don't believe that it was Ron Dennis for one simple reason. I would say that this act would suggest that whoever carried it out had a sense of humour and after watching Ron Dennis in F1 for over 25 years I would say that given his professional and above all humourless manor he wouldn't have been capable of such hilarity. Then again, maybe he's mellowed in his old age?

cider_and_toast said:
I don't believe that it was Ron Dennis for one simple reason. I would say that this act would suggest that whoever carried it out had a sense of humour and after watching Ron Dennis in F1 for over 25 years I would say that given his professional and above all humourless manor he wouldn't have been capable of such hilarity. Then again, maybe he's mellowed in his old age?

I Can confirm Ron dennis does have a sense of humour, It may not rear its head often but he does have one.

just take the podium at Monza I think in 07, where he was grinning like a cheshire cat, at the irony for one M.Schumacher having to hand the constructors Trophy to Ron. also taking a lot of pleasure out of how uncomfortable Schumi looked doing it. LOL

Anyway, how hilarious. Jordan does talk out of his derrière a lot sometimes, although i sort of like Jordan for that, To be honest tho i would of preferred if Ron had cut Couthards wires instead, preferably, the one to the mic LOL, i would of wet myself even more.

Ron survived many years in the company of Gerhard Berger a prodigious and perverse practical joker. Gerhard and Ayrton Senna perpetrated many dastardly acts against one another, often being egged on and aided by Ron.

cider_and_toast said:

I was joking you know. LOL

Back
Top Bottom