Cricket Cricket World Cup

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
I open myself up to all sorts of criticism for loving the most middle class of sports but the Cricket World Cup, from an England perspective, is turning into a real thriller. After an astonishing draw with India, losing to Ireland thanks to an amazing century from Kevin O'Brien (100 of 50 balls, of which 22 were dot balls) England managed to beat South Africa today after only posting 175 in their innings and having been 15 for 3 at one point. Incredible.

tumbleweed.gif

How do you feel about the associate members being given no opportunity to attempt to qualify for the 2015 version?
Disgraceful?

Completely disgraceul, how the hell are Ireland not given a chance and Zimbabwe are? No justice considering how well Ireland have done at the last two world cups

Completely disgraceul, how the hell are Ireland not given a chance and Zimbabwe are? No justice considering how well Ireland have done at the last two world cups
Perhaps the "big nations" fear Ireland.There's no greater motivator for stopping some-one playing, than when you fear they may make you look silly (and beat you when they aren't supposed to..)

Someone should tell them to grow up and "(Don't fear) The Reaper Ireland"
Sounds like a cue for a song http://cliptheapex.com/threads/the-music-thread

Back
Top Bottom