Chinese GP Prediction game - and the winner is?

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
A new game you may want to try - predict the top 10 points paying (thank you James Allen for adding that to F1's vocabulary) positions in China. For every position you get spot on you get 3 points, for every driver you get in the top 10 out of position you get 1 point. The winner gets to run the game at the next GP and calculate the scores :snigger:

Here's mine:

1. Fernando Alonso
2. Sebastien Vettel
3. Lewis Hamilton
4. Felipe Massa
5. Mark Webber
6. Jenson Button
7. Michael Schumacher
8. Nico Hulkenberg
9. Adrian Sutil
10. Sebastein Buemi

Re: Chinese GP Prediction game

1. Sebastien Vettel
2. Mark Webber
3. Lewis Hamilton
4. Fernando Alonso
5. Felipe Massa
6. Jenson Button
7. Robet Kubica
8. Nico Rosberg
9. Michael Schumacher
10. Adrian Sutil

Hmmmm,

1) Seb V
2) Alonso
3) Hammy
4) Webber
5) Rosberg
6) Button
7) Massa
8) Sutil
9) Rubens
10) Schuey

1) Hamilton
2) Vettel
3) Alonso
4) Webber
5) Massa
6) Rosberg
7) Kubica
8) Button
9) Schumacher
10) Sutil

After drinking copious amounts of Old Forester bourbon............here are my picks for China..................... :o :o :o :o :o

1} Massa
2} Alonso
3} Sebby V.
4} Hamilton
5} Button
6} Schuey
7} Webbo
8} Barrichello
9} Kubica
10} Alguersauri

Interesting no one gave Jenson Button a hope in hell! LOL

We're all going to have to stop underestimating him, particularly if rain is predicted, else we're all gonna look pretty daft at the end of the season.

I'll calculate the scores when I get home tomorrow - still picking my way across Europe...

Hmmm! Left Bologna at 9:30, arive Paris at Midnight via Milan, Zurich & Lausanne. Today, Eurostar from Paris to London then London to Hull with a change at Doncaster. When I arrive in Hull I have to get a cab to Humberside airport to collect my car before I can drive home. Planes, trains & automobiles? At least I'm not travelling with John Candy and his stinky feet LOL

FB said:
When I arrive in Hull I have to get a cab to Humberside airport to collect my car before I can drive home.
That's just adding insult to injury LOL

... and the result of the inaugural CTA Prediction Game is:

:1st: AMR - 13
:2nd: Brogan - 11
:3rd: CaT - 10

Also rans:

Slickskid - 9
TBY - 9
Matt Little - 8
FB - 7

So many congrats to Andrea Moda Rules - probably the first thing Andrea Moda have ever won :snigger: and, AMR, you have the joy of working out the scores at the next race :D

FB said:

Also rans:

Slickskid - 9
TBY - 9
Matt Little - 8
FB - 7

So many congrats to Andrea Moda Rules - probably the first thing Andrea Moda have ever won :snigger: and, AMR, you have the joy of working out the scores at the next race :D

Congrats, AMR! :cheer: :cheer: :thumbsup:
Only 8 on the results, hmm? :o :o :o :censored: :o :o :o :doh:
Me thinks I'll need more bourbon for the next round............. :o :o :o

FB said:

Also rans:

Slickskid - 9
TBY - 9
Matt Little - 8
FB - 7

Actually I think you will find i once won at the bingo....

The thing is though it was at my schools old peoples party where I was playing for a guy who could not see properly and i didn't win the box of celebrations.

The guy didn't even give one of them :disappointed:

Oh well.

Does this actually mean i actually have to think of a game to play? I didn't read the terms and conditions ;) Think i have one in mind anyhow

Perhaps didn't put that as well as I could have AMR, I was thinking more that it was the first thing Andrea Moda had won something rather than you personally. :D

On the game, can we just re-run this one? I'm more than happy to do it again if you have an idea for something else.

Have a virtual Celebrations chocolate on me.

2166239960_5fae788ec7.jpg

awww FB thank you lol. Actually i thought it was a little pop at my dismal record at the other games here lol

Thought the point with this is that theres a different game every week, but its a better game then mine so if no-one has any objextions then go ahead.

Back
Top Bottom