Boxing Thread

I'm really excited about Saturday's fight between David Haye and Dereck Chisora. What do you guys think. I see Haye win via 3rd round knockout.

Haha I'm glad the Luxembourg guys stepped in and made sure those idiots which are the BBBofC couldn't get in the way of the fight.

Woohoo!!! Carl Froch vs Mikkel Kessler II tomorrow after the Champions League!!! Gonna be a cracker! What do you guys think?

Anyone excited to see Chris Eubank Jr going for the British title on Saturday night?
It's on Channel 5 at 9.30pm.

A joke.
Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 12.16.03.png

I was watching the walkover on saturday that was Kell Brook & that was truly ridiculous, id be embarrased if i was the IBF about how bizier every a mandatory considering he lost twice to JoJo Dan who was out of his depth v brook last yr. I would love it if we got a big fight at bramall lane

after that 1 & bit rounds I ended up finding the eubank jr fight on channel 5 +1 after & didnt know nick blackwell beforehand but wow he was solid because i was talking to my dad during the fight, that I didn't how he was still standing because I was amazed with shots he had to withstand that he was still standing, nevermind boxing because ive know better boxers that would be gone by rd 3. But sad news of him in an induced coma he was probably too brave for his own safety because i thought at the times he shouldve been pulled out by start of rd7 as that was 1 barrage to many, instead of end of rd 10. Wish him a full recovery

Thats quite a tweet from Tyson Fury. I can't believe this guy was up for sports personality of the year in 2015. Good riddance.
Screen Shot 2016-10-03 at 14.00.14.png

Last edited:
Indeed, good riddance. His career highlight will forever be beating a 235 year old Wladimir Klitchko who would have, in all probability, kicked Fury's backside in the rematch.

Back
Top Bottom