Bernie Mugged

The quote he made after Buttons attack has really come back to bite him in the hand.

"They look for victims, they look for anyone who looks like a soft touch and not too bright," said the Briton in Sao Paulo. "People who look a bit soft and simple, they will always have a go at."

I guess the muggers were looking for somebody who looked like a victim or a soft touch and who didn't look to bright. Pride comes before a fall, Bernie and I'm afraid I don't have much sympathy after your comments in Brazil.

I somehow suspected poor old Bernie wouldn't get much sympathy from, you miserable sods LOL If I'd posted a thread entitled "Pensioner mugged in West London" I bet you would all have gone "Ahh, bless. Hope they are okay"

FB said:
I somehow suspected poor old Bernie wouldn't get much sympathy from, you miserable sods LOL

I'd never wish ill on anyone but the phrase "hoist by his own petard" and karma spring to mind.

I am always appalled by mugging... :thinking:

So it is very disconcerting to be totally unmoved by and indifferent to this poor man's plight... :bored:

Ouch! That looks nasty.
Bearing in mind his age too, it could have had severe consequences considering the nature of the attack:
Battered and bruised Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone spoke yesterday of the moment he was savagely punched and kicked into unconsciousness by a gang of thieves.

I understand the comments related to karma, etc. as he does have a habit of opening his mouth before putting his brain in gear, but no-one deserves to have that happen to them.

Back
Top Bottom