Gaming Batracer is GO!!!

G'ah my stupid router crapped out as I was doing my quali settings so I was left with my practise settings for quali LOL

Oh well, charge up the field again I reckon ;)

Well, I'm quickest in warm-up so far.

However I to have caught the curse of randomness............. in Melbourne I was doing quite well but when I pitted for the 2nd time my mechanics were confused and disorganised. ?

"what - the race has started? Feck, John get some tyres quick!!......"

Let's hope the next one is slightly better, although I have a feeling I'll get disqualied for getting in the wrong car or something.... LOL

Oh, and if it logs me out deliberately and tells me to buy Kool Tools once more to gain access................

:chuffed:

I got my first points !!!

And all that, without the aid of a team mate, who seems to have not turned up to the races. >:(

Team Red Bull Lotus are on the way so watch out all of you. :snigger:

GM, If we go for another one after this series is over, how about the 80's cars? Bet you couldn't guess which team I would go for????

Batracer is the ideal way of getting through close season and a great way of getting new members on the board.

Regards

C_A_T :goodday:

Quite pleased with my P2 but obviously I need to increase some settings as BMW finished 25+ seconds ahead.

Perhaps I need to be slightly more aggressive and increase my overall speed...

Not happy that my setup wasn't 100%.
We had 3 settings left to get and there was only 1 option each one could be due to having tried the others so it should have been 100%.
Not entirely sure the game isn't flawed/bugged in some small way.

And Honda bag a point! Yes, get in!

I was well pleased with the car this time, the setup really came together in the warmup and I was pleased with my race speed/agression aswell.

Brogan, you seem to doing ok anyway, even if your settings weren't 100%. I would kill for a P2 finish! LOL

You're right C_A_T, this is an excellent way of seeing out the close season.

Now, bring on Bahrain!

im not making any excuses for my poor performance i warned you all before the start that i haven't a clue so not being completely last at everything is a HUGE bonus for me :p

Good result for Super Aguri, if we can pick up 3-4 points in every race I'll be very pleased.

Brogan - you finished ahead of 20 of us! In a Toro Rosso! Forgive me if I don't shed too many tears for you :D

cider- if there's interest I'll do a 1986 championship after this one. I did it before as Benetton-BMW - nothing quite like winning a race without making a pitstop I can tell you!

GordonMurray said:
Brogan - you finished ahead of 20 of us! In a Toro Rosso! Forgive me if I don't shed too many tears for you :D
I did say I was quite pleased :D

I suppose on reflection, starting the 1[sup]st[/sup] race from 19[sup]th[/sup] on the grid and the 2[sup]nd[/sup] race from 6[sup]th[/sup], being just 1 point behind the championship leaders isn't too bad ;)

cider- if there's interest I'll do a 1986 championship after this one. I did it before as Benetton-BMW - nothing quite like winning a race without making a pitstop I can tell you!
Sounds interesting.
Completely different strategies required.

NEWS FLASH

BREAKING NEWS

Team boss Flavio Briatore has confirmed the Renault team are investigating an alleged sabotage attempt.

It was reported a mysterious white powder was noticed in one of the fuel tanks of the Renaults.

Briarore commented "Two races and Two retirements is definately a cause for concern, We have the best driver in the world yet the car is breaking down every race.. We have reason to suspect an organisation or someone is delibrately attempting to stop us from winning the world championship"

More news and updates will follow shortly

lol. Whoever sabotaged the Renaults, please come forward and collect your reward. :D

Team BMW are going for the 1-2 this time - my team mate got hit by a cruise missile last time out but still managed to finish the race. 2 wins out of 2 - yay :victory: :thankyou: :victory: :thankyou: :victory: :thankyou: :victory: :thankyou: :victory: :thankyou:

Boyle99 said:
Team BMW are going for the 1-2 this time - my team mate got hit by a cruise missile last time out but still managed to finish the race.
Perhaps if he hadn't been acting as a mobile chicane and got out of the way of the faster Toro Rossos he wouldn't have received a gentle nudge :D ;)

Must remember to thank my team mate for helping me past though LOL

Boyle99 said:
lol. Whoever sabotaged the Renaults, please come forward and collect your reward. :D

Team BMW are going for the 1-2 this time - my team mate got hit by a cruise missile last time out but still managed to finish the race. 2 wins out of 2 - yay :victory: :thankyou: :victory: :thankyou: :victory: :thankyou: :victory: :thankyou: :victory: :thankyou:

i say old chap............ that's not very sporting LOL

Boyle99 said:

Not sporting but i like it!

We will do the talking ON the Track so youd better watch out...

Back
Top Bottom