Alerts

Slyboogy

World Champion
Contributor
This is starting to irritate me now, I know you guys are doing a fine job and giving it your all, but this has been happening for a while and has gotten worse recently. The alerts for some threads just don't come up for me anymore and I miss posts, sometimes I have to click on "watch thread" again.

I haven't seen any reports of that on the official forums and I'm not experiencing it.

There are thousands of forum administrators posting on the official forums, so if it was a valid bug it would have been posted about by now.

Well I am not sure I can be more precise, threads that I have posted on sometimes don't come up on alerts, sometimes I don't have to "re-watch" them sometimes I do.

That's as precise as I can be, maybe Ted--Jos the Boss can shed more light on the situation

I can't reproduce this so there's not much I can do about it.

I've been using and testing this software for 18 months with all major browsers and have never had this problem.

I can't reproduce this so there's not much I can do about it.

I've been using and testing this software for 18 months with all major browsers and have never had this problem.
To be fair, I suppose we are nit picking. This (for me) is really the only flaw in what is otherwise a great website. So well done on starting such a great site, Brogan!!:thumbsup:

What do you mean by reproduce?:s
I can't reproduce the problem you're reporting.
I haven't experienced it in the last 18 months with well over 15,000 posts made, in any browser.

To be fair, I suppose we are nit picking. This (for me) is really the only flaw in what is otherwise a great website. So well done on starting such a great site, Brogan!!:thumbsup:
Well if it's a bug then it needs to be reported and fixed.
I just can't reproduce it and until I can I can't report it.

Hmmm, do you want more detail or do you just have to wait until you experience it? Or something complicated which I will never get until 800 years in the future when my brain is replaced by a robot?

Back
Top Bottom