2022 Silly season

Confirmed then

I would have thought De Vries was almost guaranteed a seat in F1 given his status as Formula E champ and they've just come off the back of the Dutch GP

I hope Albon beats Red Bull especially Verstappen.. Red Bull appear to have first options on him but if I was him I'd establish myself as the Williams No 1 and never go back to being Red Bull No 2

I would have thought De Vries was almost guaranteed a seat in F1 given his status as Formula E champ and they've just come off the back of the Dutch GP

i genuinely couldnt tell you who going to get that seat, as we have got 7 people & they all have good reasons for why they it should be them. some have 30 million reasons

Looks like Mazepin is already engaging his Russian Oligarch tactics.

Mazeipin: β€œTo me, I obviously respect opinions, because everyone's got them but it just seems like he's obviously protecting his family, and what can I say. If his family needs protection in Formula 1, then I'm more than happy to listen to those things.”

what do we think, this the 2022 picture being taken

Had not paid much attention to this after all the hype last year and due to some Seb's subsequent performances although he still has awful races in between plus the money he is allegedly paid. It is a strange decision if Lawrence Stroll wants to dispense with Vettel now...who will he replace him with? πŸ€” Considering they wanted a big name driver in the first place

This Aston Martin situation is not living to the dreams they had

well techically they arent both confirmed as they were 1 yr deal with option for more years. but i cant see stroll getting rud of his son & i cant really see anyone better than what they have. Vettel has got his mojo back seen since germany 2018

well techically they arent both confirmed as they were 1 yr deal with option for more years. but i cant see stroll getting rud of his son & i cant really see anyone better than what they have. Vettel has got his mojo back seen since germany 2018
Yes - it makes all the fan fare about signing look overdone now ...as much as Lawrence Stroll is a shrewd business man. Running an F1 team is probably more challenging and if his son does not improve then what ? I wonder what pressures are there from the other sponsors of the team?

‐--------
Back to Alfa...it looks like Vasseur has played hardball with Binotto and got his way given he does not have to pick a Ferrari backed driver as part of branding Alfa on the cars now...it would be interesting to see then what happens if they start beating Ferrari πŸ€”

So only the one seat at Alfa left, or are both or either of the Haas seats still up for grabs?
i would say their is 1 seat left as Mazepin wont be leaving as if he leaves so do Haas. but depends on Mick Schumacher. as he will be in F1 next season. but can he leave the Haas team that war declared between teammates (i enjoyed since this news was broken/leaked, the tv director has shown is more of the Haas than the other 11 races combined)

does he go to alfa who wanted him 12 months ago. ok can haas find a way for them to get to December 2022. without a fight breaking out every race

If I was Schumacher I'd be doing everything I could to drive for someone else next year. A child's scooter would be a better drive.

If I was Ferrari I'd tell Haas to kick Mazepin out and get Illott in the car. Also for Haas why not brand the Chrysler name for the US market seeing both Chrysler and Ferrari are part of the FCA group now Stellantis

Politically signing Zhou for Haas is bad PR swapping a Russian for a Chinese driver in an American team given the increased tensions between the two countries

If I was Ferrari I'd tell Haas to kick Mazepin out and get Illott in the car. Also for Haas why not brand the Chrysler name for the US market seeing both Chrysler and Ferrari are part of the FCA group now Stellantis

Politically signing Zhou for Haas is bad PR swapping a Russian for a Chinese driver in an American team given the increased tensions between the two countries
impossible no mazepin no Haas & a 18 car grid

Back
Top Bottom