1. The inaugular Canadian Grand Prix took place in Mosport Park. In which province is that circuit located?
2. 1973 event saw something that became regular part of races two decades later. What was it?
3. Which big news story happened in the practice of the 1979 event?
4. Since which year the Grand Prix has been held in June?
5. 1989 race gave first win for Williams-Renault partnership. Who won the race?
6. Jean Alesi won the 1995 event, which occurred on his birthday. How many years he turned that day?
7. 1999 was the race which made "Wall of Champions" famous after three world champions crashed at the final chicane. There was also fourth driver who crashed, who?
8. Why was Juan Pablo Montoya disqualified in 2005?
9. Early part of 2010 race was a bit chaotic thanks to tyres. Which driver led a lap - the only lap led in his F1 career?
10. Which two drivers collided on the last lap of 2014 race?
The inaugular visit of safety car in a race
Niki Lauda's sudden retirement from the sport
1982. Half a point for 1981/1983.
31. Half a point for 30/32.
Exiting pit lane under red light
Sergio Perez and Felipe Massa. Half a point for each.