Ben Edwards
Jolyon Palmer
Murray Walker
Bruno Senna
The Sugar Puff Monster
The Wu-tang Clan
Lord Lucan
The Kitchen Sink

To be honest they took over at short notice and probably just found it easier to hire all the ones in the dole queue from the BBC.

No mention of Natalie Pinkham though - Hope the BBC paid her maternity leave even though they dropped F1.

Scrub that Pinkham is on Sky isn't she! :embarrassed:

Shows how much I watched BBC last year!

how could ever forget pinkham she brightens up every race weekend

But I wonder whether channel 4 might try to change the contract when contracts up for renewal. As thinking surely viewing figures could increase if instead of 10 where every session live & 10 of no practice + qualy/race highlights you had all season qualifying highlights & 20 live race

Now Sky has its claws in F1 that will never happen. I expect they will bid for exclusive rights with enough money to make dear old Bernie not give a fig if it's on free to view or not.

Hopefully Prost's ties with Renault will not affect his impartiality, especially after Coulthard was himself accused of favouritism towards all things Red Bull... looking at the line-ip there actually seems to be quite a few of them with ties to constructors or dponsors to varying degrees.

Now Sky has its claws in F1 that will never happen. I expect they will bid for exclusive rights with enough money to make dear old Bernie not give a fig if it's on free to view or not.
Give it a few years & interesting enough would the amount UK sky subscriptions pay be relevant to how much trouble the sport will be in?

F1 in America is to be saved by Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift: Singer to perform at confirmed US Grand Prix

Bernie has not been able to get the Americans interested in the sport for 40 odd years but Tay-Tay is going to pick up the sport 'shake it off' and help F1 crack that American market.

Bloody nonesene.

In other news F1 has turned to soul singer Seal in order to sort out falling TV ratings and former Eurovision entrant Gina G to review the new qualifying format.

Back
Top Bottom