Things ... 2015 - 2016 Silly Season. The Drivers Market.

will this year could be a serious silly season because we might see 3 world champions retiring plus two Williams seats up for grabs as well

teabagyokel I would not say that seeing it was obvious that since Ferrari had some Mexican sponsorship and Haas was the B Team that he might get the drive to help gain exposure for the teams in the Americas

I think the silly one was Raikkonen given he was :censored: but all his replacements cost just as much except Hulkenberg and they could not offer the drivers any long term plan

Even more silly is the constant Alonso will he stay or will he go with Mclaren at the back

Well not quite the earliest... didn't Alonso himself sign his previous McLaren and Ferrari contracts years in advance?
Always seemed to me like a strange way of operating. Signing contracts years in advance when you don't even know about who will be in charge of the technical side by the time you get to actually drive the car?

Just had a thought occurred to which made me feel sad, because reading the above made me think of whom it could have ben been in contention for that seat in 2017...

Back
Top Bottom