McLaren - TBC & TBC
Lotus - TBC & TBC
TorroRosso - TBC & TBC
Williams - TBC & TBC
Caterham - TBC & TBC
Force India - TBC & DiResta
Sauber - TBC & TBC
Marrusia - TBC & TBC

Until things are announced nothing can be trusted I still don't believe Kimi is going to Ferrari and Perez signed a one year contract with an option Il_leone and Sirotkin will only drive for Sauber if he obtains his super licence so he's gone as well

Last edited:
the only occasions I think where drivers have announced joining one team and then u-turned because of contractual obligations
solved by CRB

Button - 2005/06 Honda/ Williams
De La Rosa - 2001-02 Prost/ Jaguar -
Coulthard 1995 Mclaren/ Williams

Alesi 1991 Tyrell/ Williams / Ferrari

Eddie Irvine 1996 - Jordan / Ferrari is the only occasion I remember he was confirmed with Jordan then few days later Ferrari bought out his contract and signed him to be No 2

I don't think Kimi's announcement would happen unless Ferrari are sure they've got their man - I should think no one else can afford his wages at the moment

I thought the Williams drivers would definitely be staying next year, they seem to be keen on Bottas, and I've not heard them say any negatives about either of the two or talked about any replacements thus far.

racecub could that be a clue as to where Massa might end up, or do you think they will enjoy a rest from each other? It's conceivable that Venezuelan money could be replaced with Brazilian.

I really don't think that Massa could bring to the table, anywhere near the amount of money that Maldanodo has available to him. Maldanado is being literally financed by the Venezuelan government's oil company.

I'm a bit confused by Esteban as his junior record has been quite good and whilst I didn't expect wonders I expected more than we've got.

but maybe his pace is where the car is at and Hulks driving out his skin. Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom