2012 Testing: Mugello

Well they've been banging on about a 1 second upgrade every year.

Maybe the genie will grant them their wish this time around LOL
That's right so after 5 years they will have their 5 seconds and HammydiRestarules will be munching on a Beaver...

This is a Beaver by the way :snigger:

hat002.jpg

So are we any wiser after three days of testing.

What's the pecking order now?
Or is it still a case of who knows what's going to happen at Catalunya?

Anyone seen photos of the new DRS systems being tested ? surely Lotus, Ferrari, Redbull and Mclaren will be using this for Spain. I am surprised this has not been mentioned in any of the testing reports.

The only new thing I picked up is that merc were happy with their tyre wear by the end. Rosberg was getting faster as the fuel burned off on his longer runs and was upbeat in an interview I read.

That and Lotus being fast - but I think we knew that. McLaren and Mercedes made no effort to set a time.

I don't think anyone went with their full Barcelona upgrade.

I don't think anyone went with their full Barcelona upgrade.

I did

Viscount

McLaren made a statement that they didn't like in-season testing either, I'm not surprised these three teams are not in favour for it, at least, for this season. Because they three have great cars.

While Ferrari and Mercedes are needing time to get to grips this season, they are happy with it.

Reverse the grid for the top 5 this year, with Ferrari and Mercedes at the top, McLaren's, Red Bull's and Lotus's opinions will change, as would Ferrari and Mercedes.

So Grosjean top of the times on 2 days. Not sure it means that much but I'm sure it'll boost his confidence.

Anyone got odds on Romain winning a GP before end of the season?

Back
Top Bottom